First of all, be aware that 95% of the diets fail after 5 years. So it’s best to adopt good eating habits as soon as possible:
- Breakfast not to be sacrificed
- A variety in dishes
- Vegetables and fruits at each meal (at least 5 different per day and ideally 10!)
- Reasonable portions. It’s better not to have second helpings… even if it’s delicious
- Avoid foods already prepared industrially too high in fat and sugar
- Limit over-greasy dishes, sweets and desserts
But don’t stop you from preparing good dishes to make you happy because you have to hold on in the long term and without pleasure, it does not last!