I want to come to France. Do you offer insurance for me ?

Several insurances are available if you wish to come to France. It all depends on the nature of your stay: duration, age, objective, family situation. You have specific insurance for short-term visas of less than 90 days, often referred to as Schengen visa insurance and you have insurance for longer periods of more than 90 days often referred to as long-stay visa insurance.

For long-stay visas, you have the choice of taking out long-stay visa insurance for up to one year or taking out insurance that is unlimited called also expat or impated insurance. Insurance of up to one year is recommended for people who remain for up to 1 year or those who can obtain French social security at the end of their one-year stay in France (for example spouses of a Frenchman who does not yet have a residence visa in France France). Other unlimited insurance is recommended for people who wish to settle for several years in France and who are not currently able to benefit from French social security (e.g. non-employees of French companies).

We work with the world largest insurers

Mondial assistance
Mutuaide assistance

Une question ?

Cliquez sur le contact ci-dessous pour discuter sur WhatsApp