You can now leave for one year in Brazil on a PVT visa following an agreement signed on December 12 between France and Brazil. Here are some details about this PVT agreement in Brazil: What are the conditions for going to WHV in Brazil?
- Not having already received a PVT Brazil visa
- Have minimal resources when applying
- Have a medical certificate justifying your good health
- Justify proof of PVT insurance for Brazil for the duration of the stay
- Going to Brazil for tourism or even to do jobs
- Be between 18 and 30 years old on the date you apply for a visa.
- Have a valid passport (during the entire stay)
- Have a return airfare (or sufficient resources to buy one)
- Not being accompanied by a dependant
- Present a clean criminal record
How do I apply for a visa to Brazil in PVT? Visa application formalities are being finalized. You will also have to follow some formalities upon arrival in Brazil as is detailed in the agreement.