Thank you for your opinions on Mondassur
Thank you for taking 2 minutes of your time to review Mondassur. These opinions mostly testify to the professionalism, responsiveness of our team and the quality of our services. You can check out these reviews on Google. Here are some examples of customer testimonials about Mondassur:
“I just bought their medical insurance for my move to France next month. To date – the team has been professional, friendly – and their English is amazing! Customer service at its best – understand my requirements and help me with my visa process. The best rates too »
“They are very customer-oriented, it only took me 3 hours to choose the most appropriate option on a site until I got the insurance certificate. I recommend this insurance provider to anyone who needs excellent service”
“Excellent communication, a real plus when you live on the other side of the world.”
Thank you very much for your trust!
What is a customer review?
A customer review is a feedback made by a customer to evaluate his satisfaction with the purchase of a product, service or point of sale.
You will find several forms of notices:
- Rating Stars
- Feedback on social networks
- There is also an offline form with satisfaction surveys
These evaluation systems can be combined with each other.
Why leave a customer review?
Leaving a customer review has a double impact:
- This practice makes it possible to give everyone a voice: to give their point of view about the service or product, to talk about their experience with the company. It informs other buyers of customer service, while allowing to improve the service or the product if necessary
- Also to motivate the team. Positive reviews are always a source of motivation for the team because there is recognition of the work and commitment provided.
A question deserves to be asked: should we believe the opinions we can read on the Internet? Many take into consideration the opinions left by some Internet users to make a choice: for a purchase, to book a restaurant, to register for a driving school, to go on holiday …
Fraudulent practices regarding online reviews
The Directorate-General for Competition, Consumer Affairs and Fraud Prevention (DGCCRF) reports on illegal practices concerning online reviews:
- Negative reviews are removed in whole or in part
- Positive reviews are published much faster than negative reviews
- Fake reviews are written by professionals
An increasingly widespread practice is that of fake reviews. Indeed, we find:
- False reviews that can be positive opinions posted by the professional, his entourage or a specialized agency (in communication)
- Negative reviews written by competitors or other malicious people
How to recognize fake reviews on the Internet?
The image of a company is largely linked to its e-reputation, especially through its customer reviews. Nevertheless, some use it to damage the reputation of their competitors, and others to artificially improve their image.
There are different types of fake reviews that can tarnish a company’s reputation. Here are some tips to try to distinguish the true from the false knowing that these are only indicators and that it is always difficult to distinguish precisely:
- Short reviews, without explanation of the customer experience
- Notices published over a short period of time, whereas previous publications were more spaced out in time
- Similar opinions, published one after the other, with a similar turn of phrase. They are usually written by the same person
- “Too many” opinions written in a more “sustained” way than in real life. Indeed, real testimonials often include spelling mistakes, direct and raw language, syntax errors… etc.
- Reviews of competitors, written in a derogatory tone and usually advertise another site
- Anonymous reviews, especially if all “5-star” reviews on this site are published by anonymous authors or with a pseudonym
How to interpret customer reviews?
Several reading tips must be taken into consideration to properly interpret customer reviews :
- It is impossible for a company to have 5 stars on all reviews, perfection does not exist!
- It is normal that there are negative reviews because in general, those who leave reviews are the unhappy ones for different reasons, often totally independent of the service or product delivered.
- It may be interesting to ask the company directly for an explanation of a review in order to have the 2 points of view
In summary, online reviews are increasingly consulted to recommend or not a service, a product … But keep in mind that people are more motivated to leave a negative review. It is also necessary to differentiate the true from the false, fake online reviews being a common practice.