This month, like every month of March, it’s Nutrition Month in the USA! The goal is to improve the eating habits of Americans. This year’s theme is “Enjoy thesis of eating well.”
Reconciling the pleasure of eating and eating healthily is not incompatible. So we give you some tips as the warm weather approaches… to combine the two with pleasure!
- Avoid snacking or take raw fruits/vegetables/nuts.
- Moderate your consumption of frying because there are no light oils!
- Limit confectionery.
- Drink water at will, during meals as well as outdoors.
- Choose balanced meals by eating a little vegetables and/or fruit at each meal!
- Avoid eating too much bread.
All this to inspire you to eat healthier! Health is the key to longevity…
Enjoy your meal!