Are you planning a vacation, a business trip, a road trip or even a world tour? In the list of your preparations, it is important to think about making sure. Indeed, even on short-term stays, you can never predict what might happen. Mondassur has selected for you several travel insurance contracts with excellent guaranteed-price ratios that adapt to your situation and your travel plan.
I define my situation
I travel less than 90 days
I am looking for a complete one-time travel insurance
- Travel pass : high-level travel insurance abroad that includes, among other things, reimbursement of medical expenses at 100 of the actual costs up to 500,000 euros, reimbursement of emergency dental expenses, a liability guarantee, repatriation, baggage insurance, etc. From €30 per trip.
I’m looking for annual travel insurance
- Horizon365 Annual insurance for travellers worldwide for short periods of time. Among the guarantees it offers: repatriation, cancellation insurance, direct payment in case of hospitalization, reimbursement of medical expenses at 100 of the actual costs etc. From €120 per year.
I travel more than 90 days
I’m under 35
With regard to medium-term stays, less than 1 year, Mondassur has selected 3 very interesting contracts for young people under 35 years of age (some formulas are renewable, do not hesitate to contact us for a personalized quote and more clarifications).
- Junior Access Studies/ PVT : insurance created for students and pvets! If you’re planning to go abroad (outside the USA and Canada), this is probably the insurance you need! It offers an excellent guarantee/price ratio and unbeatable health coverage. From €27 per month.
- Premium/Access If you are looking for insurance with very reassuring coverage ceilings and a range of guarantees that will allow you to prevent all risks, Premium/Access should meet all your requirements, all for an advantageous price. The Premium offer is particularly suitable for countries whose medical costs are considered very high.
- Premium Extension : an insurance tailor-made to meet the strictest criteria of American universities. In addition to traditional coverage such as live hospital care, reimbursement of medical expenses at 100% of actual costs, repatriation and liability, this insurance includes coverage for mental illness, drugs or maternity.
I’m over 35
- Generation International health insurance suitable for any type of private or professional stay. It offers good medical coverage, including reimbursement of your medical expenses (ceilings that differ according to the formula) and repatriation assistance. This insurance comes in two forms: Plus and Access. From €69 per month.
- Mytravel : The main advantage of this insurance is that it can be taken out at any time, even after you have already reached your destination country. It also offers quality coverage, of course, with medical procedures covered up to 200,000 euros. From €37 per month.
I’m only looking for cancellation insurance
If you don’t discuss travel insurance, there are three cases where cancellation insurance is highly recommended:
- You have bought an expensive stay or flight, especially for a family trip. Here, it is a large sum. And because it’s a lot of people, you’re multiplying the risks. If you don’t have a high-end credit card, it may be worth it.
- You have taken out a high-priced flight or trip with a basic credit card.
- There is a chance that you will not be able to make this trip (illness or pregnancy of a loved one, bad situation of your company …)
Going through an international insurance broker like Mondassur allows you to get the contract with the best guarantee/price ratio. In the specific case of cancellation insurance, you will need to pay attention to the terms and reasons for reimbursement. Indeed, it is easy to be tempted to settle for a cancellation insurance offered by the agency with which you booked your trip, or that offered by your bank card. However, if you really want to be compensated in case of unforeseen events, the clauses of this type of contract rarely allow you to be fully reimbursed. Thus, it is better to take out cancellation insurance through certified insurers.
Why go through Mondassur to find your international travel insurance?
Mondassur is your ideal contact to find the travel insurance that works best for you. Indeed, we have been international insurance brokers for more than 15 years now, and we have always been committed to supporting our clients in their insurance processes and helping them to compare the different contracts available on the market. to offer them the contract that best suits their situation and needs.