Whatever the reason you choose to travel to China, consider taking out travel or expat health insurance for you and your family. You will leave with peace of mind and can prevent financial, health, and legal risks that would arise unexpectedly. Guarantees for repatriation, hospitalization, civil liability and other emergency medical expenses are essential, regardless of your destination.
When to go to China?
China is a vast country with various types of climatic conditions. The best time to choose your trip should be based on the regions visited and what type of climate is most pleasant for you. On the face of it, the most pleasant season is the beginning of autumn (September until October).
To exchange on China with expatriates in China, you can check out the hellochine forum.
The must-see places to visit in China
We have selected a list of must-see places not to be missed during your stay in China, to be included in your itinerary if you haven’t already done so. How to choose the best places to visit in this vast country? 23 provinces, 4 municipalities, 5 autonomous regions and 2 special administrative regions.
- Beijing, China’s historical and cultural capital: This metropolis is rich in historical heritage. It contains the website of the Beijing Man. Many palaces are also spotted in this place. This residence of the emperors is located in the center of the city. It covers an area of nearly 70 hectares. This palace is considered one of the best preserved royal residences in the country. It has become a museum where ancient Chinese art such as ceramics, paintings, musical instruments and eyelacing are exploding. Moreover, this area is famous for its temples. Among the most beautiful is heaven, where the Chinese pray for abundant crops.
- The Great Wall of China: The Wall of China is an ancient military fortification that stretches for about 6,500 km. Its width is up to 7 m. Its length varies between 5 and 17 m. This extraordinary building is the most important work built by Man. It was built from stones, bricks and wood. Its first creation is said to have taken place in the 3rd century BC, during the Qin Dynasty. At that time, it was estimated at nearly 5,500 km. Then the wall was extended during the reign of Emperor Wudi. In 2007, it was named as one of the 7 wonders of the world. This rampart is also reputed to be the largest cemetery on the planet thanks to the countless workers who died during its construction. Moreover, this monument is undoubtedly one of the main tourist attractions in the country. Badaling, Xifengkou, Juyongguan Fort and Mutianyu are the perfect places to enjoy its beauty.
- Xi’an, a city rich in archaeological treasures: The city of Xi’an is located in the Weihe Basin. It is the capital of Shaanxi province. This city is known for its unique history and archaeological treasures. The discovery of Emperor Qin Shi Huangdi’s terracotta army strengthened his reputation around the world. During a china-lacarte tour, tourists are also attracted to the mausoleums of western Han emperors and Tang. In addition, the Famen Temple is a must-see in Xi’an. It is located in the village of the same name. This place of worship is famous for the relics of Sakyamuni who is the founder of the Buddhist religion. Other interesting sites such as the Xi’an Precinct Wall, the Great Wild Goose Pagoda, the Stele Forest, the Shaanx Museum, the Qianling Tomb and that of Emperor Wudi of the Han are also worth visiting during a visit to the city.
And much more….
- The stone forest and terraced rice paddy (Yuanyang) in Yunnan — discover in depth Tibetan culture
- The Shanghai Bund, China/Global Hub
- Nature and discovery of Jiuzhaigou National Park
- The Yellow Mountains of Huang Shan
What travel insurance for China?
It is highly recommended to take out solid international health insurance during your trip to China. Indeed, good health coverage any risk (reimbursement to 100 of the actual costs of health expenses, repatriation,civil liability and luggage coverage) will allow you to avoid financial and legal complications in case accident. Depending on your needs and the criteria you are looking for, Mondassur offers you different travel insurance options so that you can leave with peace of mind.