In search of a unique experience, do you want to discover the riches of the Republic of Korea?
At the end of the Korean peninsula, a land full of mystery is open to you.
You will not be disappointed by the charm and authenticity of this country.
Discovering new horizons, South Korea is well known for its film productions, martial arts, and gastronomy, presents an art of living unknown to young Westerners.
In this process towards a new experience, we must not forget the PVT (Work Holiday Permit) or WHV (Working Holiday Visa).
How do I get PVT in South Korea?
The application for a permit is free of charge, it is done in person at the consulate or consular service in Paris only once.
There are a number of conditions that must be met in order to obtain it:
- The main purpose of your stay must be the trip, you will prove it through a travel plan and a cover letter. A job search should be secondary and serve only to finance your desires for discovery.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 30 at the time of your PVT application
- you must reside in France at the time of your application.
- Your French passport must be valid for at least one year or more to plan your possible trips to Asia or Europe.
- A criminal record scan must be given, as the record must be blank to return to South Korea.
- In addition, it is essential to have the necessary funds to support yourself (bank voucher), valued at 2500 euros, in addition to your airline tickets, or proof that you have enough money to buy them, price amounting to 1000 euros.
Finally, you must be healthy and attest to it with an insurance certificate that you will send with your PVT application
PVT insurance in South Korea
Your insurance must be in good standing, and cover the risks associated with illness, repatriation,disability, hospitalization and maternity.
To find the insurance that will suit you, check out our offers on PVT insurance.