Profile of IVB applications
All European nationals between the ages of 18 and 28 can apply for LIFE missions from a French company for a period of 6 to 24 months. Companies in Mexico are interested in business development, technical-commercial or engineering profiles. Since July 2003, compensation has been in the order of 2196 euros.
How do I find a IVB?
- Send unsolicited applications to French companies based in Mexico. You can find a list of companies that are members of the Franco-Mexican Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CFMCI)
- Explore sMEs that you are interested in and who are likely to have an export project.
- IABs in your area may also have information about companies that have a plan to set up in Mexico.
- Find out more at the International Volunteer Information Centre
What are the requirements to apply for the IVB visa?
- Being between the ages of 18 and 28,
- Be French or European and in good standing with your country’s national service
- Enjoying civil rights
- Have a clean criminal record
What documents are needed to build the file?
- Completed form
- Passport: The minimum validity must be an additional month on the date of exit from The Mexican territory. Provide a photocopy of the passport pages with the following information: the photo, the holder’s data, the validity of the passport.
- Identity photo: minimum 32.0 mm x 26 mm and maximum 39.0 mm x 31.0 mm
- Business France certificate.
- Letter of commitment to an International Volunteering In Business, signed and stamped, with a photocopy.
- The Certificate of the host company in Mexico guarantor of the volunteer for the duration of his stay in Mexico, indicating the period and activities to be carried out; as well as the organisation responsible for his remuneration, indicating the amount to be collected
- Copy of the RFC of the Mexican company.
- The Certificate of the French company indicating the period and activities to be carried out.
- Visa fees (possibility of paying in cash)
What are the application procedures?
1. The application file must file the visa application at:
Seccion Consular de la Embajada de México
4 Notre Dame des Victoires Street
such. : 01 42 86 56 20
Fax: 01 49 26 02 78
Please note that the embassy does not review any files received by mail.
Acceptance of the file:
When the file is accepted the visa will be withdrawn within two working days. If the visa applicant resides outside the Paris Region, he can attach a Chronopost to the file in order to receive the passport.
Which health insurance should you choose?
The most important insurance conditions for expatriation are:
- Health conditions: repatriation insurance if on-site care is inadequate
- Access to care: being cared for both in the public and private sectors
- Financial conditions: Medical expenses are covered in Mexico and other countries around the world.
- Legal conditions: to assert your rights abroad.
To help you choose your expat insurance in Mexico,Mondassur can help you choose the health insurance that’s right for you.