International Health Insurance for Long Stay overseas
Do you live abroad and need insurance for your long-stay visa or resident visa? Are you retired abroad? Do you need repatriation assistance in addition to your local health insurance?
GoldVisa insurance offers 100% hospital health coverage worldwide with two options: GoldVisa Safe and GoldVisa Access. GoldVisa insurance is particularly suitable if you have an O-A visa in Thailand, if you are staying or retiring in Vietnam, Senegal, Morocco, Spain or Portugal. GoldVisa offers insurance for the unexpected at very competitive rates.
Who can purchase GoldVisa Health Insurance?
GoldVisa insurance can be taken out by anyone living or moving outside their country of origin regardless of the length of stay abroad. Whether you are retired, student, independent, craftsman… you can benefit from GoldVisa insurance. This insurance for abroad is particularly suitable for countries with low medical costs and retirees in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Senegal, Portugal or Spain.
Your benefits with GoldVisa International Health Insurance
- From 39 Euros per month
- Worldwide Insurance for all destinations
- A quick and easy purchase online and with our insurance advisors
- A 24/7 support platform around the world
Other benefits of GoldVisa
- Direct payment in case of hospitalization
- Free choice of doctors and hospitals abroad
- Quick membership formalities with email confirmation
- The ability to send your claims online
- A reply to your emails within 24 hours
- Excellent benefit/price ratio
- Financial strength of leading insurance partners
Your guarantees with GoldVisa
GoldVisa long-stay and expat insurance is the insurance you need for your Visa applications. In addition, it offers 100% coverage of the actual costs for medical and surgical hospitalization costs with the two Formulas GoldVisa Access and GoldVisa Safe.
GoldVisa Access Health Insurance is a very affordable international health insurance. The hospital costs are covered at 100% of the actual costs with direct payment and no advance fees on your part. Medical consultations (generalists or specialists), radios, medical analyses and pharmaceutical costs are covered at 80% of the actual costs.
GoldVisa Safe insurance is a moderately priced international health insurance. The hospital costs are covered at 100% of the actual costs with direct payment of medical expenses. Medical consultations (generalists or specialists), radios, medical analyses and pharmaceutical costs are covered at 90% of the actual costs.
How does GoldVisa protect you abroad?
- Financial risk: Health care costs vary widely from country to country and can quickly reach large amounts of money. GoldVisa pays your health care costs and pays directly in case of hospitalization, so you have no fees to advance.
- The risk of access to medicine: public structures in some countries do not always allow the choice of doctor or hospital, and access times for care can be very long. GoldVisa reimburses the care provided by private medicine, with the free choice of doctor or hospital, all over the world.
- Legal risk: In some countries, a simple road accident can lead to incarceration. As any court summons is a destabilizing situation, this feeling is reinforced in a context unknown abroad. GoldVisa offers a guarantee of legal assistance and civil liability.
- Health risk:In some parts of the world, medical facilities are very limited and access to care must remain possible in a satisfactory medical environment. GoldVisa offers repatriation assistance guarantees (optional?) to make up for local shortfalls.
How much does GoldVisa insurance cost?
The price of GoldVisa International Health Insurance varies depending on your country of expatriation and your age.
You can request a personalized and free quote online.
How do I buy GoldVisa insurance at the 1st Euro?
The formalities are kept to a minimum and include:
- Make an online membership or send the membership form filled out with the medical questionnaire.
- Attach a copy of your passport and RIB for the implementation of refunds.
- Include the desired payment method. Subscriptions can be done by email. To confirm your membership you will then have to send us the documents by mail.
Please contact us and ask us all your questions about this insurance. Our multilingual team is available by phone, email or Whatsapp.
What are the underwriting conditions for GoldVisa International Health Insurance?
- The guarantees take effect upon receipt of the subscription slip, medical questionnaire, bank identity statement, a copy of the passport, payment of contributions and after acceptance of the insurer.
- The beneficiary of the contract is insured as soon as he is registered:
- immediately for care and hospitalization due to accidents
- after 3 months for all other illness and hospitalization care,
- after 10 months for maternity.
These deadlines can be waived if health insurance was previously purchased and terminated for less than a month, except for maternity.
- The contract is signed for a renewable year by tacit agreement and can be denounced with two months’ notice according to the guarantees of the contract.
- Contributions are payable quarterly, semi-annually or annually by bank transfer, French cheque, Visa or Mastercard bank card, or direct debit (from a European account only).
After your membership, we will send you your membership certificate, your insurance card and a contribution call and explain in detail how your insurance works so that you can obtain the necessary expenses for your medical expenses.
How does GoldVisa International Health Insurance work?
In case of hospitalization, you have nothing to advance. The hospital is freely chosen by the beneficiary. You should contact the 24/7 medical platform, which sends care and pays the costs directly to the hospital.
Refunds of other medical expenses are made, on invoices paid, very quickly, by bank transfer. Refunds can be accessed via the internet.
The physician (general practitioner and specialist) and medical practitioners are freely chosen by the beneficiary.
- Health insurance for expatriates regardless of your nationality and for all destinations from the1st Euro spent.
- A high-level multilingual service to accompany you throughout your contract.
- A free analysis of your needs to find the most appropriate insurance formula for your budget.
- Bespoke guarantees that allow you to pay the price that fits your budget.
- The financial strength of leading partners in international insurance