Mondassur, travel insurance
& expat insurance expert
+33 1 80 87 57 80

Mondassur is now offering its newest insurance plan: Europe Access Studies.

This new insurance plan is intended for anyone, regardless of their country of origin and under 35 years old, who wishes to study in France or Europe for up to a year. It is essential for non-EU citizens to possess a visa when staying in France for a year. As with any other visa, the embassy will ask for several documents, including proof of international health insurance.

As part of the show "It's My Life" broadcast on M6 by Karine Le Machand Saturday afternoon, the journalist seeks testimony from expatriate.
This 60-minute documentary on expatriates is to follow a family who will soon leave France to settle foreign operations.


For more information, please contact us.

Are you interested in going a year abroad? Are you preparing your documents for the Working Holiday Visa? Do not forget that the embassy requires you to meet certain insurance requirements in order to go abroad with the WHV. Mondassur will help you along the process by offering the right insurance according to your destination and your profile.

Contact Details

Contact Us

+33 1 80 87 57 80
  WhatsApp : +33 7 66 54 12 12
Skype : Mondassur

19, rue des Longs Prés
92100 Boulogne - FRANCE

Our opening hours are from 9:00 to 18:00 Central Europe Time from Monday to Friday to contact our consultants. Our medical platforms are reachable 24/24 and 365 days a year..

Do you have questions on your insurance plan, you would like to purchase a travel insurance or receive a quote for an expat insurance ? Please send us an email ; we will answer you within 24h00 business days.