Mondassur, travel insurance
& expat insurance expert
+33 1 80 87 57 80

 I would like to come to France. Which insurance should I buy ?

Several insurances are available if you want to come to France. It all depends on the nature of your stay: duration, age, purpose, family status.
You have insurance plans for short term visa up to 90 days, often called Visa Schengen Insurance and you have insurance plans for stays longer than 90 days often called long stay visa insurance.
For long stay visas, you have the choice to purchase either a long stay visa insurance for up to 1 year or take an unlimited insurance plan called expat insurance. The insurance plan limited to 1 year is for stays of maximum 1 year or for people who will benefit after 1 year of the french social security (for example spouse of a French person who has not yet arrived in France and first need a visa). For persons who are planning to stay for more than 1 year in France and who will not benefit from the french social security (for example: a person not employed by a french company), they should purchase an expat insurance for France.


Contact Details

Contact Us

+33 1 80 87 57 80
  WhatsApp : +33 7 66 54 12 12
Skype : Mondassur

19, rue des Longs Prés
92100 Boulogne - FRANCE

Our opening hours are from 9:00 to 18:00 Central Europe Time from Monday to Friday to contact our consultants. Our medical platforms are reachable 24/24 and 365 days a year..

Do you have questions on your insurance plan, you would like to purchase a travel insurance or receive a quote for an expat insurance ? Please send us an email ; we will answer you within 24h00 business days.