More Articles ...
- What is the difference between top-up and expat insurance ?
- What are the costs that I have to pay in case of hospitalization ?
- How do I file an insurance claim ?
- What is the time limit to obtain a certificate after an online application ?
- I will emigrate abroad. Which insurance do you advise me ?
- Am I covered in case of illness ?
- In case of hospitalisation abroad, can a relative visit me ?
- What is the duration of the benefits ?
- Am I covered in case of theft, loss, deterioration or delay of luggage ?
- Is there an age limit to buy insurance ?
- Will medical information given during application process remain confidential ?
- How do I pay travel or expat insurance ?
- What are the necessary documents to prove that I am insured ?
- Can I renew my insurance policy ?
- Can I take a top-up insurance for a short-term stay ?
- I am going to study abroad. What insurance is best for me ?
- Why do I need a travel insurance?
- Am I covered by my Health Care system abroad ?
- Who can buy travel insurance ?
- What makes the difference between an insurance policy and an assistance policy ?
- Are some countries excluded from Mondassur insurances ?
- How can I request a quote ?
- I go abroad with my children. Does my travel insurance cover them automatically ?
- What does "deductible" or "excess" mean ?
- What is personal liability ?
- What is the European Health Insurance Card or EHIC ?
- What does "Country of origin" mean in the quote ?
- How does Mondassur intervene in the insurance management ?
- Why are there so many intermediaries in insurance plans ?
- How is personal information protected ?
- Do you charge additional fees for insurance consulting services ?
- How long before going abroad should I get my travel insurance ?
- What is the Schengen Area and the Schengen Visa ?
- What is the CFE ?
- What is the meaning of "reals costs" or "actual costs" ?
- How do I contact emergency assistance ?
- What to do in case of accident/emergency ?
- In case of pregnancy, are my medical expenses covered by the insurance ?
- Which nationalities are entitled to buy Mondassur insurance plans ?
- I would like to go to a country within the European Union or the Schengen area. Is it possible to buy an insurance on your website ?
- Why is it not recommended to go to the United States or Canada without travel insurance ?
- Why should I choose Mondassur ?
- What does "secure payment " mean ?
- What does "Working Holiday" refer to ?
- Which benefits are included in Mondassur's travel insurance plans ?
- What information do I need to provide for the secure payment ?
- I would like to come to France. Which insurance should I buy ?
- I am going abroad with a Working Holiday Visa. Which insurance do you advise me ?
- How to choose between top-up and expat insurance ?
- Am I well covered by my credit card insurance abroad ?
- How do I select an international insurance ?
- How does evacuation-repatriation take place in case of accident/emergency ?
- How do I get paid for my claims ?
- Contact us
- How to make a claim ?
- What does "renewed tacitly" refer to ?
- Are dental and optical care covered by the insurance ?
- I am been living abroad now for several years as an expat. Which insurance should I buy ?
19, rue des Longs Prés
92100 Boulogne - FRANCE
Our opening hours are from 9:00 to 18:00 Central Europe Time from Monday to Friday to contact our consultants. Our medical platforms are reachable 24/24 and 365 days a year..
Do you have questions on your insurance plan, you would like to purchase a travel insurance or receive a quote for an expat insurance ? Please send us an email ; we will answer you within 24h00 business days.
WE ARE PLEASED TO HELP YOU