Are you a foreign student in Europe ? Would you like to take out international student insurance for studies in Europe ? Looking for medical insurance for Europe that covers you during your studies? Make your life easier and save with Europe Access insurance for foreign students in Europe. You can purchase directly to our Schengen Insurance and long-stay visa for foreign students in Europe in accordance with the official criteria of the European consulates.
Europe Access insurance allows you to obtain an immediate certificate of insurance for your visa application for Schengen zone. Student insurance in Europe is intended to cover foreigners who travel to study in the Schengen area for a maximum of one year.
From 58 € / month
Compliant with the long stay visa to study in Europe
An immediate subscription online
|Assistance A 24/7 support platform, 7 days a week|
You come to Europe for your studies, an internship?
Insurance is essential as a student and compulsory for the majority of visas.
Save money while enjoying student-specific quality assurance! Mondassur offers insurance tailored to your needs with a very good price-performance ratio: Europe Access Studies.
- Stay of maximum 365 days for students under 35 years
- Insurance compliant with visa requirements for the European Union
- Coverage throughout the European Union (including United Kingdom)
- Reimbursement of medical expenses and hospitalization up to 100% *
- Repatriation assistance
- Civil Liability and Accident Capital
- Medical assistance platform available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Immediate issue of the membership certificate
Guarantees of student health insurance for foreign students in Europe
- Maximum amount of reimbursement of health expenses: € 80,000 per period of coverage.
- Assuming care in case of illness and accident. Pre-existing illnesses or injuries are not supported
- Hospitalization (stay, fees): up to 100% **, deductible of 30 € per act.
- Consultations, visits, acts with general practitioners and specialists: up to 100% **, deductible of € 30 per act.
- Analyzes, laboratory tests, radiology, pharmacy, nursing: up to 100% **, deductible of € 30 per act.
- Reimbursement of emergency dental care capped at 150 €, deductible of 30 € per act
19, rue des Longs Prés
92100 Boulogne - FRANCE
Our opening hours are from 9:00 to 18:00 Central Europe Time from Monday to Friday to contact our consultants. Our medical platforms are reachable 24/24 and 365 days a year..
Do you have questions on your insurance plan, you would like to purchase a travel insurance or receive a quote for an expat insurance ? Please send us an email ; we will answer you within 24h00 business days.
WE ARE PLEASED TO HELP YOU