My International Health insurance in addition to the CFE insures you worldwide, including your home country with the choice of your practitioners wherever you are! The refund is based on the actual costs. You can choose your level of international health coverage for your health care reimbursements abroad. You can also benefit from expanded coverage by subscribing to one of the following options: optics/dental, maternity, pension, repatriation assistance.
Criteria for choosing MHI International Health Insurance in addition to the CFE
Who can take out MHI expat insurance in addition to the CFE?
Are you going to move abroad? Do you already live abroad? MHI My International Health insurance in addition to the CFE (Caisse des Français abroad) can be taken out by anyone living outside their country of nationality, abroad and outside their country of origin, regardless of the duration. Whether you are self-employed, salaried, artist, craftsman, company executive… you can benefit from MHI My International Health insurance. You must benefit from the CFE in order to purchase this insurance.
Your benefits with the MHI International Health Insurance in addition to the CFE
- From €86 per month
- Very comprehensive and flexible international insurance for all budgets
- A quick and simple subscription with personal online space
- A 24/7 support platform around the world
Other benefits of MHI My International Health include:
- Direct payment in case of hospitalization
- Free choice of doctors and hospitals abroad,no deductible constraints
- Free access to a base of quality practitioners and medical institutions worldwide with negotiated prices for you
- One-stop shop for your reimbursement of care in addition to the CFE: only one platform to obtain the CFE reimbursement – our supplement
- E-claiming to facilitate the procedure for reimbursement of medical expenses
- You can cover your medical expenses during your business trips and your holidays abroad.
Your guarantees with MHI health insurance for expatriates in addition to the CFE
MHI My Health International expat insurance is tailor-made. You have the option to vary the coverage of your care and the amount of your premium depending on your choice of options. This insurance is in addition to the CFE, i.e. it covers you in addition to reimbursements by your basic plan (the CFE). If you do not have a basic plan, you will be able to take out expat insurance at the first euro, without intervention from the CFE.
The MHI My Health International contracts offer 4 formulas:
- Emergency: coverage only in case of routine hospitalization
- Essential: a first level of security in terms of health coverage
- Comfort: a top-of-the-range first-level reimbursement of your medical expenses
- Premium: a total level of comfort for your healthcare
These formulas include coverage for hospitalization and routine medical care, except for the Emergency formula, which only covers 100 hospitalization and does not include guarantees for city medicine.
Hospitalization and routine medical care are covered up to 100 of the actual costs according to the chosen formula and within the limits of the contract limits.
You can add a dental and optical expenses option and an additional option for maternity. You can also add repatriation assistance and pension guarantees.
You can choose to add a deductible between 500 and 5000 euros to lower your contribution. The deductible is a sum that you pay for yourself before the insurance starts to cover you.
How much does My Health International Health Insurance cost in addition to the CFE?
The price of MHI My International Health International Health Insurance varies depending on your country of expatriation and your family situation (individual or family):
From €86 per month
How do I purchase My International Health insurance in addition to the CFE?
The formalities are kept to a minimum and include:
- Send the membership form completed with the medical questionnaire
- Attach a copy of your passport and RIB to set up refunds
- Include the desired payment method. Subscriptions can be done by email. To confirm your membership you will then have to send us the documents by mail
- Attach your certificate of rights to the CFE
Please contact us and ask us all your questions about this insurance. Our multilingual team is available by phone,email orWhatsapp.
What are the terms and conditions for My Health International Insurance?
- The guarantees take effect upon receipt of the subscription slip, medical questionnaire, bank identity statement, a copy of the passport, payment of contributions and after acceptance of the insurer.
- The beneficiary of the contract is insured as soon as he is registered:
- immediately for care and hospitalization due to accidents and unannounced diseases,
- after 3 months for dental care, periodontology and endodontics,
- after 6 months for care and dentures including dental, orthodontics, optics,
- after 10 months for a maternity
- after 12 months for medically assisted reproduction
These deadlines can be waived if health insurance was previously purchased and terminated for less than a month, except for maternity.
- The contract is signed for a renewable year by tacit agreement and can be denounced with two months’ notice according to the guarantees of the contract.
- Contributions are payable monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually by bank transfer, French cheque, Visa or Mastercard bank card, or direct debit.
How does international health insurance work in addition to the CFE?
In case of hospitalization, you have nothing to advance. The hospital is freely chosen by the beneficiary. You should contact the 24/7 medical platform, which sends care and pays the costs directly to the hospital.
Refunds of other medical expenses are made, on invoices paid, very quickly, by bank transfer. Refunds can be accessed via the internet.
The physician (general practitioner and specialist) and medical practitioners are freely chosen by the beneficiary.
For your refunds in addition to the CFE, take the benefit of our “one-stop shop” system: you send your refund requests to the Mondassur Relais Expat platform and you are reimbursed from the CFE – our supplement.
- Health insurance for expatriates regardless of your nationality and for all destinations from the1st Euro spent.
- A high-level multilingual service to accompany you throughout your contract.
- A free analysis of your needs to find the most appropriate insurance formula for your budget.
- Bespoke guarantees that allow you to pay the price that fits your budget.
- The financial strength of leading partners in international insurance
- A la carte insurance with 4 coverage packages: Emergency, Essential, Comfort and Premium.
- Reimbursement of dental, optical and optional preventive and maternity care with higher ceilings (optional).
- Insurance that can cover your pre-existing conditions.