Expat Relay: your bespoke international health insurance in addition to the CFE. It assures you all over the world, including in your home country. You can choose your level of international health coverage for your health care reimbursements abroad. You can also benefit from expanded coverage by subscribing to one of the following options: optics/dental, maternity, pension, repatriation assistance.
Who can take out Relais Expat insurance in addition to the CFE?
Do you go abroad for at least one year or two years? Do you already live abroad? Are you looking for insurance that works in the manner of a traditional supplement to supplement your CFE refunds? Our Expat Relay insurance can be taken out by anyone living outside their country of nationality, abroad and outside their country of origin, regardless of the duration. Whether you are self-employed, an employee, an artist, a company executive, a craftsman… you can benefit from Relay Expat insurance.
Your benefits with the international health insurance Relais Expat in addition to the CFE
- From €81 per month
- International insurance very complete and flexible for all budgets
- A simple and fast subscription with an online personal space
- A 24/7 support platform, 7 days a week around the world
Parmi les autres avantages de First Expat :
- Paiement direct en cas d’hospitalisation
- Libre choix de médecins et hôpitaux à l’étranger, aucune contrainte de franchise
- L’accès gratuit à une base de praticiens et établissements médicaux de qualité dans le monde entier avec les prix négociés pour vous
- E-claiming pour faciliter la procédure de remboursement de frais médicaux
- Tiers payant disponible pour tout type de soins aux Etats-Unis
- Guichet unique pour vos remboursements de soins en complément de la CFE : une seule plateforme pour obtenir le remboursement CFE + notre complément
- La traduction gratuite de vos demandes de remboursements.
- La prise en charge de vos frais médicaux lors de vos déplacements professionnels et de vos vacances à l’étranger.
- Excellent rapport garanties/prix, parmi les plus accessibles sur le marché
Your guarantees with Relais Expat in addition to the CFE
The Relais Expat contract in addition to the CFE is a bespoke international insurance contract. You have the option to vary the coverage of your care and the amount of your premium depending on your choice of options. Mondassur offers you the “one-stop shop” system for your claims in addition to the CFE. You send your refund requests only to our platform which refunds you the CFE share – our supplement for your ever faster and more efficient refunds.
The Relais Expat contracts offer 4 formulas:
- QUARTZ (excluding THE US): a first level of health coverage safety
- PEARL: a more comfortable level of guarantees
- SAPPHIRE: a top-of-the-line first-level reimbursement of your medical expenses
- DIAMOND: A total level of comfort for your health care
These 4 formulas include coverage for hospitalization and routine medical care.
Hospitalization and routine medical care are covered up to 100 of the actual costs according to the chosen formula and within the limits of the contract limits. You can get coverage up to 100 of all your treatments for destinations outside the USA.
Regarding your coverage in the US, the contract is in USD. You will have a co-payment for some medical care. Refunds are made at the reasonable and usual cost of your care. You can also benefit from third-party service for any type of care in the United States.
You can add a dental and optical expenses option and an additional option for maternity. You can also add repatriation assistance and pension guarantees.
How much does Relais Expat health insurance cost in addition to the CFE?
The price of Relay Expat international health insurance varies depending on your country of expatriation and your family situation (individual or family):
From €81 per month
How do I purchase Relay Expat insurance in addition to the CFE?
The formalities are kept to a minimum and include:
- Send the completed membership form with the medical questionnaire.
- Attach a copy of your passport and RIB for the implementation of refunds.
- Include the desired payment method. Subscriptions can be done by email. To confirm your membership you will then have to send us the documents by mail.
- Attach your certificate of rights to the CFE.
Please contact us and ask us all your questions about this insurance. Our multilingual team is available by phone, email or Whatsapp.
What are the terms and conditions for expat relay insurance?
- The guarantees take effect upon receipt of the subscription slip, medical questionnaire, bank identity statement, a copy of the passport, payment of contributions and after acceptance of the insurer.
- The beneficiary of the contract is insured as soon as he is registered:
- immediately for care and hospitalization due to accidents and unannounced diseases,
- after 3 months for all other illness and hospitalization care,
- after 6 months for care and dentures including dental, orthodontics, optics,
- after 10 months for a maternity
- after 12 months for psychiatric care
These deadlines can be waived if health insurance was previously purchased and terminated for less than a month, except for maternity.
- The contract is signed for a renewable year by tacit agreement and can be denounced with two months’ notice according to the guarantees of the contract.
- Contributions are payable quarterly, semi-annually or annually by bank transfer, French cheque, Visa or Mastercard bank card, or direct debit.
How does international health insurance work in addition to the CFE?
In case of hospitalization, you have nothing to advance. The hospital is freely chosen by the beneficiary. You should contact the 24/7 medical platform, which sends care and pays the costs directly to the hospital.
Refunds of other medical expenses are made, on invoices paid, very quickly, by bank transfer. Refunds can be accessed via the internet.
The physician (general practitioner and specialist) and medical practitioners are freely chosen by the beneficiary.
In the United States, you can get a third-party payment service available for any type of care.
For your refunds in addition to the CFE, take the benefit of our “one-stop shop” system: you send your refund requests to the Mondassur Relais Expat platform and you are reimbursed from the CFE – our supplement.
- Health insurance for expatriates regardless of your nationality and for all destinations from the1st Euro spent.
- A high-level multilingual service to accompany you throughout your contract.
- A free analysis of your needs to find the most appropriate insurance formula for your budget.
- Bespoke guarantees that allow you to pay the price that fits your budget.
- The financial strength of leading partners in international insurance
- A la carte insurance with 4 coverage packages: Quartz (excluding USA/Canada), Pearl, Sapphire and Diamond.
- Reimbursement of dental, optical and optional preventive and maternity care with higher ceilings (optional).
- Insurance that can cover your pre-existing conditions.