Print E-mail Twitter Facebook

Go on Working Holiday Visa to Canada

Do you want to go on WHV (Working Holiday Visa) to Canada ?

If so, get ready to pick up your registration forms in the fall! Canada sets quotas : only 7,000 visas are issued and registrations will rarely last more than two months.

Also remember to buy travel insurance when you get your visa because a travel insurance is mandatory for a working holiday visa in Canada. Mondassur offers travel insurance plans with specific discounted rates for WHV.

You can subscribe to the newsletter of the Embassy of Canada to be notified when registration opens.

Monday, 18 July 2011 15:10